FAB Online Meetup "Fundraising in COVID 19-times”
During this second online meetup we offer you a sounding board with colleague-fundraisers. Insights, advice and experiences will be shared about how to cope or how you are coping with cancelled fundraising events, cancelled face-to-face-actions, with possible decreased interest for your charity, … and how to make the best out of these difficult times.
What role can your organisation fulfill in these times of crisis? And how can you adapt your fundraising strategy/actions to keep on being efficient and effective?
Goal of the online meetup: Exchanging experiences, advice, tips and asking questions to peer-fundraisers.
- When? Wednesday April 8th 2020 - 13u30 - 14u30
- Online: you will get a link to an online platform on which you can easily login.
- Participation is for free for FAB members and their colleagues.
- Ilja De Coster, vice-president FAB, will facilitate the meetup.
- Josefien D'Haene, staff FAB, will invite you and welcome you in the online meetup room and help you with technological issues.
Mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble registering.