FAB Webinar on trends and innovations in fundraising
Let's have a look at the latest trends and innovations in fundraising. What has changed since we had to switch to contactless fundraising because of the Coronacrisis?
What to expect?
- Keynote Ewald Verhoog - Embracing Digital Fundraising, the innovative way.
- Some presentations on innovative fundraising during the past year
Keynote Ewald Verhoog - Embracing Digital Fundraising, the innovative way
The Corona-lockdowns have forced us to take digital fundraising much more seriously. Overnight, the whole world needed to embrace the use of digital tools. We all unwillingly took part in the biggest digital training course ever. There was simply no other way than the digital way to communicate, to work, to buy things and to donate.
Now, digital is here to stay. In our lives as consumers. But certainly also in our lives as fundraisers. But you can’t simply add all kinds of digital methods on top of your regular work. That would make you feel overwhelmed with ever more nitty gritty stuff.
What’s needed is a new different approach to fundraising, based on 2 pillars.
- It starts with the belief that you actually enrich the lives of your donors by stimulating them to live generously. The act of donating was always a one way street. The donors gave and the charity received. Worse even, it was often guilt based. It made us professional beggars. Digital fundraising allows us to change our relationship with donors in a scaleable, joyous and fundamental way.
- Modern digital fundraising also requires that you organise yourself around the donor /customer, the way all leading companies like Netflix and Amazon do.
Ewald Verhoog will show you how you can get your team into focussed action mode; working passionately without overloading yourselves. He will show how you can increase your individual giving income exponentially with relentless testing. Ewald Verhoog is an innovative fundraising manager who helped hundreds of charities worldwide structurally increase their individual giving income.
Presentations on innovative fundraising during the past year
- "Community fundraising in times of lockdown" (duo presentation by Jeroen Janssens, head of fundraising at 11.11.11 and Maxime Bouckaert, co-founder Koalect)
- "Peer to crowdfunding" for 1001 fontaines (duo presentation by Gilles Van Doosselaere & Simon Romain, iRaiser)
- "So you want to be innovative? Really?" (presentation by Ilja De Coster, Supporting Fundraising)
This FAB webinar will be held online via Zoom.
When? Thursday 25 February, from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Participants will receive a link in the days before the webinar to participate
Schedule of FAB Webinar on trends and innovations in fundraising
|On Thursday 25 February:|
|10:05 - 10:55||Keynote Ewald Verhoog - Embracing Digital Fundraising, the innovative way By Ewald Verhoog|
|10:55 - 11:15||"Community fundraising in times of lockdown" for 11.11.11 By Maxime Bouckaert, Jeroen Janssens|
|11:15 - 11:35||"Peer to crowdfunding" for 1001 fontaines By Gilles Van Doosselaere, Simon Romain|
|11:35 - 11:55||"So you want to be innovative? Really?" By Ilja De Coster|