A fundraiser's guide to grant writing (online education session)
NEW in the FAB Academy!
This session is given in English.
Grant-based giving is one of the best ways to raise funds for your organisation. But competition is hotting up, with some foundations funding less than 5% of the applications they receive. Every word counts, and you need to do everything you can to make sure your application goes the distance.
Suitable for new and experienced fundraisers, this half day session will look at:
- The role of grant fundraising and of the grant writer.
- Ground rules for writing great applications.
- Structured applications: how to make the most of awkward application forms.
- Free style concept notes: how to make a compelling case for support.
- Understanding your audience, are you ready to think like a funder?
Register now for this fundraiser's guide to grant writing (online half-day session).
This session is given by Jennifer Ruthe, freelance charity copywriter and fundraising specialist at Written by Jen, with over ten years of experience in fundraising in several international non-profit organisations. Jennifer will share her expertise and tips, but will also go into interaction with the participants.
Date: Tuesday September 7th 2021,09.30 AM to 12.30 PM
Online via Zoom meeting (Participants will receive a link in the days before the session to participate)
Price: 100 EUR for members/ 190 EUR for non-members (VAT not included)
This session is open to FAB members and fundraisers working for non-commercial entities.