Workshop Raise more funds with social media
NEW in the FAB Academy !
This session is given in English.
This is an interactive workshop with two main goals:
- learning to strategically use social media for your non-profit organisation
- learning the basic knowledge of advertising on Facebook and Instagram for fundraising for your non-profit organisation
You will get an answer to the following questions:
- How can I use social media to communicate my fundraising campaigns in a broader way?
- How to bring stories from donors and beneficiaries through social media?
- Which tools exist on social media for fundraising? What are the pro's and con's?
- How to make fundraisers out of my social media fans?
- How to convince donors after a gift to talk about it on social media?
Afternoon: focus on ads on Instagram and Facebook
- How do I create an account to advertise on Instagram and Facebook?
- What results should I expect from a social media ad and what budgets should I provide?
- How do I choose the target audience to show my social media ad to?
- What words and images do I use in my ad? What can I better not say?
- How do I measure the results of my ads, how can I adjust and improve my ad while it is running?
The workshop consists of technical and strategic advice, practical examples, tools and tips. Questions can be asked during and after the session. The number of participants is limited to keep it interactive.
Register now for this workshop to raise more funds through social media.
This session is given by Delphine Van Belleghem, social media freelancer and communication trainer. She studied sociology, development cooperation and digital business. She has over 9 years of experience working for ngo's and since the beginning of 2018 she is putting her knowledge at the service of her non-profit clients as a freelancer.
Date: Tuesday 19 October 2021,09.30 AM to 04.00 PM
Location: in Brussels at Médecins du Monde, Rue Botanique 75 1210 Brussels, or online if necessary
Price: 125 EUR for members/ 220 EUR for non-members (VAT not included)
This session is open to FAB members and fundraisers working for non-commercial entities.