7 December 2022
Koalect is looking for a Customer Support Analyst
Koalect is a Belgian company that makes fundraising campaigns meaningful and successful. Our mission is to increase impact by working closely on digitalising fundraising strategies along with non-profit organisations.
Koalect offers unique fundraising software to raise funds, engage with stakeholders and build stronger communities, used by NGO’s, asbl’s, healthcare sector, universities, cities, and many others. In addition, we train organizations on how to use that software and communicate around it. Koalect has a team of fundraising consultants to help its clients develop new strategies.
Koalect loves to work with more than 180 organisations in Belgium and abroad, including Greenpeace, Amnesty International, GO! Onderwijs, Iles de Paix, Fondation Saint-Luc, Stad Gent, ULB, Bednet, Natuurpunt, 11.11.11 and CNCD, Luca School of Arts, Autism Europe, Caritas and many others. Therefore, a qualitative B2B customer support has always been a priority.
Why join Koalect ?
The strength of our company lies in our team, 10 super humans who aim to make a positive and lasting impact on society. We enjoy shipping things together and we like each other enough to share a drink or the occasional pie, or even move the office abroad for a week.
We work both remotely and from our office in Genval (and probably soon in Brussels). Being based in Belgium with remote coworkers in France and Portugal, our team is fluent in English, Dutch, French.
The Koalect office is an open-minded environment, where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and work together. In this ultra-connected era, work-life balance matters. We don’t want people to work on their free time or weekends. We expect you to be at your best when it’s working time and enjoy life when you’re not.
- As a Customer Support Analyst, with a positive attitude and dynamism, you will provide support and help to our existing customers, and account managers.
- Your goal is to make our customers happy by solving their issues and giving them a good quality service.
- You will help our software’s customers by investigating to provide them the perfect answer to their questions.
- You will develop in- depth knowledge of our fundraising tools, payment systems and other technology linked to Koalect. For any customer’s request, through emails, live chat and phone calls, you will have to understand the functional issue and investigate, in French, Dutch and English.
- You will work closely with internal teams (developers and business team).
- Being your own manager, you will develop content onboarding videos / FAQ articles / emailings with product & company-related content
- We would like you to be an active member of the development team and of Koalect as a whole: speak up, discuss, challenge everything that doesn’t seem right, tell us about the tools or technologies that you’ve had experience with and that could be beneficial.
- Are you ready to learn fast and have a real impact on the company?
- Must have : Fluent in English, Dutch and French.
- Bachelor’s degree or more (ideally in communication, marketing, economics or other human sciences)
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks and plan effectively.
- You are a true team player, taking ownership and taking care of your peers.
- You are customer oriented and you have good (written) communication skills in handling our clients and partners, able to make them smile, empathy is key for you.
- You like technology and are eager to understand how technical systems work.
- Autonomous and fast learner
- A strategic mindset that helps us develop our business and our products / services.
- You fit in the company culture.
- You have experience in a similar role, or a few years of experience in agency / IT / customer success / …
- A plus : you have affinity with fundraising
What’s in it for you?
Well, a salary. That would be a good reason to join us. A full-time position in a great team with various backgrounds and experiences is interesting. The annual team retreat in beautiful locations and team activities. Extras such as meal vouchers or hardware you need to work. Last but not least, good moments and the feeling of putting work that matters out in the world.
Ready to work with us?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’d like to meet us, please include a CV as well. Don’t be afraid to give us call: +32 2 588 09 77.