5 December 2019
Koalect is looking for a Customer Relationship Specialist
Koalect is a Belgian company that makes crowd engagement campaigns meaningful and successful. They are looking for a Customer Relationship Specialist.
NGO’s, cities, healthcare organisations, cooperatives, universities and many others use our digital toolbox to raise funds, engage with stakeholders and build stronger communities.
We work with more than 100 organisations in Belgium, including Vluchtelingenwerk Vlaanderen, GO! Onderwijs, Canvas, Panos, Bednet, Natuurpunt, Colruyt Group, 11.11.11, Luca School of Arts, NewB, Autism Europe, Caritas and many others.
We are a small team, passionate about their craft and teamwork. We enjoy shipping things together and we like each other enough to share a drink or the occasional pie. We work both remotely and from our office in Genval, the choice is in your hands. Being based in Belgium, our team is fluent in English, Dutch and French.
Koalect as a company is proud to invest in its people to help them learn new languages and skills. Because one can never be too curious and eager to learn, Koalas attend conferences, take English lessons and have too many books to read, on their very working time.
In this ultra-connected era, work-life balance matters. We don’t want people to work on their free time or weekends. We expect you to make your best work when it’s working time. We expect you to enjoy life besides Koalect when it’s free time.
Last thing but not least: Koalect has been founded by young cis white guys. When we started to grow, we hired other people like us. Of course we were not aiming to this situation on purpose, but we didn’t do anything to avoid it either. That is something we want to make better. Diversity means a lot to us so please, feel free to apply whatever your age, how you identify or the color of your skin, and ours.
After all that said, you should know we’ve been careful when it comes to hiring new coworkers but now is the right time to welcome our second Sales and Customer Success Specialist.
That’s where you come into play.
- You can communicate professionally in Dutch towards our clients (spoken and written)
- You can understand and express complex ideas in English to internal stakeholders
- You have a strong learning attitude and you love to solve small and big problems
- You are stress resistant and you perceive (urgent) deadlines as challenging
- You are eager to become an expert in crowd engagement strategies for a diverse type of organisations
- Go to meetings with somebody of the sales team and convince customers to use our tools
- Draft detailed offers together with our Sales-team and follow them up
- Creating & managing P2P crowdfunding platforms together with our design & development team
- Setting up digital campaigns with our customers in order to help them create more social impact
- Give advise to our clients on how to increase their digital engagement with their community, e.g.: via workshops at the customer
- Become a product expert and improve it with our development & design team
- Build long-term relationships with our clients by thinking along, communicating correctly and having a co-creating mindset
- Be an active member of Koalect as a whole. Speak up, discuss, challenge everything that doesn’t seem right
- You see opportunities and you can translate them into realistic concepts
- You have affinity with sales and you would love to present our tools to organisations
- You have strong computer skills and can work with complex systems
- You are not afraid to help out or ask for help from colleagues
- You can manage multiple projects at the same time from start to finish
- You are a problem solver and are detail oriented
- Speaking to and engaging a group of people has no secrets for you
What we offer
- Fortunately money
- Great coworkers you can learn from and teach to
- A calm working environment designed to let you strive
- Meaningful projects to work on that have a real impact at their level
- Equipment & training you need to do your job
Send us an email to email@example.com and tell us why you’d like to meet us. Please include your updated resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Koalect team 🐨