31 August 2020
Stichting tegen Kanker zoekt een Fundraiser Digital Campaigns & Ambassadorship
Fighting cancer: that's the everyday mission of the Foundation Against Cancer. Our ambition: to make sure no one has to die of cancer. That's why we invest massively in scientific research. That requires a lot of money. Fortunately, Foundation Against Cancer enjoys the support of many donors and testators.
The Fundraising team focuses on all possible interaction with existing and new donors and testators: direct mail, face to face, online, events and so on. To realise our ambition and to grow the support base of Foundation Against Cancer, we are urgently looking for a Fundraiser Digital Campaigns & Community Management.
- You actively participate, along with team colleagues, in the definition of actions and campaigns to recruit, develop, convert & retain donors and testators through all the communication channels available. In that context you are the lead contributor for campaigns through digital channels
- You are responsible for the implementation of the digital campaigns in close cooperation with other internal colleagues and external partners
- You are also responsible for the implementation of Community Management, i.e. donors recruit donors / testators recruit testators to develop the supporters base via networking
- You contribute to upgrade business analytics and IT tooling to enhance business effectiveness
- You have contact and communication skills
- You are a team player working in a planned, organised and solution-oriented way
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a marketing, sales or communication digital environment. Experience with the non-profit sector and fundraising is a plus
- You have a bachelor's degree or higher.
- French/Dutch or Dutch/French, English
We offer you:A fascinating and varied function at one of the largest foundations with an important social contribution
- You will be part of a team that achieves fantastic results through its innovative approach and co-creation
- Various training and development opportunities
- Working in an organisation where people and the quality of life are central
- Attractive remuneration, with various fringe benefits
Interesse ? Stuur je CV en motivatiebrief per e-mail naar Human Resources: email@example.com