The Fundraisers Alliance Belgium is an association which wants to professionalize fundraising in Belgium and defend the interest of the profession of Fundraiser. The members are individual fundraisers, not organizations.
FAB strives to professionalize fundraising in Belgium by:
- Placing knowledge at the disposal of its members fundraisers
- Educating and training its member fundraisers
- Promoting networking and exchanging experiences
- Certification of professionals
FAB defends the interests of fundraisers by:
- Representation of fundraisers
- Building confidence among the general public and organizations in which these fundraisers are active (create support)
The Fundraisers Alliance Belgium is member of the European Fundraising Association.
The board of directors of FAB developed a strategy note for the year 2020. It contains insights, objectives and concrete actions that FAB will take as a guideline for the further development of a strategic plan for 2020.
The document is available in Dutch and French: