Workshop Social media advertising for non-profit
This session is given in English.
This is an interactive workshop with the goal to learn the basic knowledge of advertising on Facebook and Instagram for your non-profit organisation. This is a session with a workshop combined with a moment of online feedback (on 2 May 2022, 13:30 - 15:30).
You will get an answer to the following questions:
- How do I create an account to advertise on Instagram and Facebook?
- What results should I expect from a social media ad and what budgets should I provide?
- How do I choose the target audience to show my social media ad to?
- What words and images do I use in my ad? What can I better not say?
- How do I measure the results of my ads, how can I adjust and improve my ad while it is running?
The workshop consists of technical and strategic advice, practical examples, tools and tips. Questions can be asked during and after the session. The number of participants is limited to keep it interactive.
This session is given by Delphine Van Belleghem, social media freelancer and communication trainer. She studied sociology, development cooperation and digital business. She has over 9 years of experience working for ngo's and since the beginning of 2018 she is putting her knowledge at the service of her non-profit clients as a freelancer.
Date: Thursday 21 April 2022,09.30 AM to 12.30 PM + Monday 2 May - online feedback moment from 13:30 to 15:30
Location: in Brussels (Huis van het Nederlands, Philippe de Champagnestraat 23, 1000 BRUSSEL)
Price: 125 EUR for members/ 220 EUR for non-members (VAT not included)
This session is open to FAB members and fundraisers working for non-commercial entities.