Marketing strategies to reinforce your fundraising (inspiration session)
This session is given in English.
Marketing and fundraising are often mentioned together. And rightly so, because they can track together seamlessly. Marketing is the driving force behind engaging and motivating donors, fundraising is the art of optimising donors and gifts.How do you bring both disciplines together?
At best, fundraisers have an ingrained marketing reflex but just as often there is no time to think about deploying marketing techniques to reach, inspire and positively connect donors to your brand and story.
In this session, we will explore:
- The exciting and varied marketing landscape.
- How marketing can contribute to a layered and successful fundraising strategy
- What trends are driving the marketing landscape today
- What we can learn and adopt from tools and techniques to trigger donor engagement and how we can effectively connect with our target audiences, optimise that relationship without driving donors away.
We ensure you:
- An overview of the ingredients needed to achieve a successful marketing strategy.
- Inspiration and tools with regard to the use of marketing in function of the realisation of fundraising objectives.
- A balanced mix of theory, exchange and exercises
- An interactive session.
Who is this session for?
For fundraisers with or without prior knowledge of marketing
This session is divided into two parts
- Before lunch:
What can fundraisers learn from marketing insights?
This part of the session is given by Frank Geers, Market, Research and Consumer consultant (MaResCon Consulting)
- After lunch:
How to use marketing tools in a fundraising context?
This part of the session is given by Jeroen Brugge, Fundraising, marketing and communication consultant for non- and social-profit (Strategies & Leaders), he has over 20 years of experience in organisations such as Plan International Belgium, Natuurpunt, Oxfam Fairtrade, ...
When? Tuesday 8 November 2022, 09.00 AM to 04.00 PM
Where? Brussels, Mundo Madou, Kunstlaan 7-8, 1210 Brussel (Room Hibiscus)
Price: 170 EUR for members / 250 € for non-members
This session is open to FAB members and fundraisers working for non-commercial entities.